Space for Resilience
This program helps you build resilience and achieve a sense of wellbeing and satisfaction in all areas of your life.
Get information and tips on how to practically build your resilience and your ability to thrive, allowing you to get the most out of life.
Learn about the five domains of resilience:
- Purpose: Create a sense of purpose and develop your passion for living.
- Self: Appreciate your strengths and build positive self-esteem.
- Connections: Create great relationships and make connections in college and your wider community.
- Body: Prioritize your physical well-being and build a healthy lifestyle.
- Mind: Cultivate a positive mind and learn how to enjoy life.
Space for Resilience consists of eight modules, complete these in your own time and at your own pace over approximately eight weeks.
Each module contains text, video and audio clips as well as interactive and engaging activities that will help you achieve a sense of wellbeing and satisfaction, in all areas of your life.